Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Shovels & Wheelbarrows #2 COMPLETED

Today the progress meter reached $1000 which completes our goal! At last count, also received $146 that did not register on the progress meter and have at least one more check on the way.

Since there are three teams involved in this, have to coordinate with them on getting the money to them, but I expect to have it in their hands shortly. Then I'll be posting updates as soon as I have them. I likely won't travel to in again until May or June so it'll be a while until we can have a first-hand account from me, but I'll post when I get updates from the teams from in the camp.

Thanks to: Michael, Kevin, Reid, John, Pam, Niny, Tom, Anne, Nick, Jeff, Cynthia, Elsbeth, Tim, Lisa, Terry, Sean, Carla, Grace, Rose, Michael, Judy, Cuda, Sol, Sue, Steve, & Luke!
Special thanks to: members of .

Previous Posts on this: Campaign announcement | Update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home