Friday, December 10, 2004

First Post

I live in Chicago, but I'm a volunteer with the Humanist Movement. For the past two years, I've been periodically traveling to the Budaburam Liberian Refugee Camp outside of Accra, Ghana. I have seven people there working with me (as volunteers) in the effort to Humanize the Earth! They in turn have their own teams and some of those people have their own teams and so on. It amounts to something more than 400 people total, at last count.

All around the world, volunteers with the Humanist Movement are engaging in personal and social change. In the camp, this is a Campaign for Non-violence and Fight Against Malaria.

In the near-future, I'll be posting information here about what's happening in the camp and eventually, I'll teach my members in the camp how to post here as well so you can get it straight from the source.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home